My (virtual) life is my message. - Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Oprah Winfrey Show™ Farewell Season Pearl Necklace

In a follow up to my earlier piece on Oprah in Australia, I just found The Oprah Winfrey Show™ Farewell Season Commemorative Piece - Kailis, the same piece of jewelry that will be given to some of the show attendees, and now you can own it too for only $450 Aus. 

It is a genuinely lovely piece, and I hope Kailis gets the recognition they deserve for it.  You can find them on Facebook as well, and right now they are giving away one necklace to a lucky Facebook fan. 

Let me know if any of you win it!

2 comments:

  1. Get your pearl rings, pearl pendants, pearl earrings and pearl necklace from one of the most trusted and sought-after pearl jewellery store, from Jewels of the Kimberley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can visit one of the best jewellery stores in Sydney, they create stunning pieces that bring out the beauty of the wearer, from the choicest pearl jewellery.

    ReplyDelete