My (virtual) life is my message. - Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dandilyon Fluff... Now A .com

So much has been happening lately that I'll try to cover over the next week.  The important thing I wanted to let you know today is that Dandilyon Fluff has hit puberty and has grown into a .com web address. *sniff*

From now on, instead of following a bookmark or trying to type in the long Blogger web address, all you'll have to type is dandilyonfluff.com, and you're here.

I've also finally enabled comments so you all can tell me what you think here, and get to know other readers, as opposed to sending me emails.  You can still send emails though, I love everything I get, I just don't have time to answer sometimes.

That's about all I have time for now, but I look forward to catching you up on all the exciting news over the next few days.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment