My (virtual) life is my message. - Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Still Busy in the Virtual Sweat Shop

Good morning all my wonderful friends! ^.^

I woke up this morning and the first thing I thought was 'how long has it been since I last posted'?  Time has a way of getting away with me as I immerse myself in my different projects, but I'd rather have it that way then sitting around bored.

Things been extremely busy lately; I am wrapping up the last few details for my real life visa and the virtual clothes business has been going extremely well.  We are getting ready to start a line of signature lingerie for the ever popular DirtyDee Sweetwater and have been getting some wonderful reviews on our designs.

I'm sharing some of the review links here so you can see how creative these bloggers are.  Please check them out and share some comments - if they are anything like me they adore feedback.


Urbane Princess Review by Clothing Asylum

Urbane Princess Review by Gillian's Island

Urbane Princess Review by SweetDeb

Victorian Velvet Boots Review by Gillian's Island

Dana Dress, Dandilyon Garden & Urbane Princess by Look What the Cat Brought

PeekaBoo Pirate Review by Look What the Cat Brought

Mardi Gras Skirt & Beads Review by My Style in Second Life

PeekaBoo Pirate Review by Blissimo

No comments:

Post a Comment