My (virtual) life is my message. - Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Sweet, Sweet Dee-light


DirtyDee Performing at Club 180

I had just finished my work for the day, posted my announcements and made my focus list for the next day when an old friend sent me a message...did I want to come hear him in concert?  The idea of slipping into my pajamas, putting up my feet and going out to a club sounded perfect, and I was in.

The friend is DirtyDee Sweetwater, one of the best musicians in Second Life with a voice like velvet honey melted into warm brandy.  His is the kind of voice that leaves you mesmerized and remembering good times.  His welcoming banter makes a friend out of everyone in the room, and he means it.  This golden boy has a heart of gold, and as a friend he is one of the best.

From his own original tunes (Miss Guided is one of my favorites) to the original way he performs, Dee puts his personal touch into everything he does, and of all the shows I have attended in Second Life, I always have a blast at his.

To find out more about Dee and his sweet music, follow these links:

@ The Hummingbird Cafe Video
DirtyDee on Treet TV

No comments:

Post a Comment